Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Day Two in Disneyland


Justin, Lori, Zack, Zander, and Ellie


Go, go, go...


Zander, Zack and Ellie on the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh ride. Watch out for the Heffalumps and Woozles!
Ellie surprised us this trip. She is five years old and thinks these kind of rides are "okay." She would rather be on Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, or Matterhorn Bobsleds. Justin, Zander, and Ellie love the fast rides and Zack is more like me...we get a little motion sick. But, Zack still tries the rides...what a good sport!


Look who we ran into in Adventure Land! Ellie loved Jasmine, but was a little nervous about Aladdin.


Ellie and Zack waiting in line for the Jungle Cruise.


Justin and Zack riding on "Dumbo the Flying Elephant" ride.


Look, there's Ellie and I on the Dumbo ride.


Mom and Ellie on the Mad Tea Party ride.


Ellie loves her daddy!


Ellie calls this Disneyland's temple. I told her it is really a castle. She said she knows, but is still going to call it the temple.


Ellie, Zack and Zander in Minnie Mouse's house.


I made Zander take this picture with Mickey Mouse! Look, they are both smiling!


Zack with the mouse...


Ellie with Mickey. We took a tour of his house and found him there.

Justin drove with crazy driver Zack at the Autopia ride.
Zander drove alone, and Ellie and I rode together. I know we are not suppose to, but, Ellie and I kept running into Zander's car. It was fun.


Ellie, Zack and Zander waiting in line for the Autopia ride in Tomorrowland.

Splash Mountain is my favorite ride in Disneyland. We probably went on this ride eight times this trip. Here's Zander, Zack, Ellie, and me.

No comments: