Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008


This is my baby brother Bart. He was Captain Jack Sparrow. I wish I had a picture with his full costume on. He looked like the real thing. He and his wife, Rachel, have a Halloween party every year. We always eat, play games, eat again, and visit. I love that costumes are mandatory at their party.
I am of course, a hippy. The coolest thing about my costume was the necklace I wore. My mom really wore it in highschool. Groovy!


We went trick or treating down town with friends of ours. Here are some of my best friends! Nema Blanchard, Angela Gentry, Melanie Taysom, Melanie Johnson, and me Lori. The following pictures include our children. Imagine how fun it is to keep a group this size together while going from shop to shop.


Zack, Josh, Zander, Dresden, Josh, Ty, and Brody.


Josh, Adrie, Bridger, Ellie, Tahni, and Tori.


Brody, Preston, Porter, Zack, and Pedro, (oops... Josh).


Our little Adrie was a darling little bunny. She hopped everywhere. Zack is in the scary skeleton costume. The weather was beautiful. I don't remember a Halloween like this. We could actually see the kids costumes because we didn't need the three layers of winter clothing to keep us warm.

Ellie dressed up as a friendly witch to go trick or treating down town, trunk or treating, and to Uncle Bart's Halloween party.


Ellie dressed up as "Dorothy" from the Wizard of Oz for her kindergarten party. She even had the red sparkly shoes!

Zander is in 5th grade, therefore, I was not aloud at his class party.
I did, however, get to sneak in and snap a quick picture with some of his friends. You can hopefully tell Zander was a "nerd" for Halloween. This picture includes Kade Smith, Ellie Wolper, Kate Smith, Zander, and Richie Chatterton.


Halloween...I helped with Zack's class party. Zack was a cute little "nerd".

1 comment:

Ramsey said...

I love your children's 'nerd' costumes! Where did you get those glasses?