Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Little Miss Sunshine


Ellie started kindergarten this fall. I miss her terribly while she is away, but she loves it and figured out quickly that school is great for her social life. (What's up with these independent girls we have?... They are both so brave and confident.) Ellie is ALL girl. She is taking dance lessons and is a beautiful dancer. She has informed us several times, however, that she doesn't want to take dance lessons, she just wants to perform on the big stage.

Ellie is kind, thoughtful and an excellent helper. She is always cleaning, organizing, playing pretend, and helps with Adrie. I love my Little Miss Sunshine!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love this picture of Ellie! Your blog looks great. I can't wait to read more. Tell your kids "HI" we miss eveyone out there so much!!!Talk to ya soon!!!

Cami said...

Welcome to the life of blogging...please not the Surgeon General's warning that: BLOGGING MAY BE ADDICTING.

Seriously, I am excited to keep up with you a little bit better. :)