Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Boogalou Bear


Zack is the kind of kid that everyone is drawn to. He has many friends, he’s confident, funny, and sweet. He is in 3rd grade and his teacher describes him as being very intelligent and an extremely thoughtful boy. And he is! He is taking piano lessons and we have noticed much improvement this year. He also loves to play sports. Lucky for him, he's a natural little athelte. Recently he played football and soccer, and he is getting ready to start basketball. If we can't find Zack it is usually because he is off reading a book.

He and Zander hang out pretty much...always! I don't think Zack realizes how unusual it is to have an older brother who enjoys hanging out with the little brother.

I love that Zack still holds my hand while were out and about. He is not embarrassed of me...YET!!! I am sure that day will come sooner or later, but I hope it is much, much later.

No comments: